Seasonally - 7 days per week
Noon - 8:00 p.m.
Pool is open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
The swimming pool is accessed through a gate at the end of the Clubhouse. There is a kiddie pool that has a depth of 18” and the full size pool with a depth of 5’. It is free to all residents.
You must have a pool pass to enter the pool area. You can pick up pool passes at the Leasing Office prior to the opening of the pool. Resident passes may be obtained through the office after filling out application and supplying a picture ID. A maximum of 2 guests are permitted. Guest passes can be purchased in the leasing office M-F 9-6 for $3/ea or a book of 10 for $25.
Any child under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 or older.
Rules are posted at the pool. Two lifeguards are on duty during pool operations.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.